Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A New Life

So here I am. I'm usually pretty bad at keeping up with blogs, but i do love trying to document my life. I have recently started a new chapter in my life. My husband and I recently moved from California out to Texas. It turned out to be a completely life changing thing. I don't mean the usual new town, new job, new people kind of change. I mean a complete life-style change. We don't have computers in our house any more. And as much as i love computers, and gaming and all that jazz, I LOVE not having them in the house. Why? Well life happens now. Like laundry, food, conversation - real life. You know what i mean?So where did the PC's run off too? Well, Ernie and I started working for Ernie's dad in January and our computers were needed there.

For the first time in my life, i get to do something that i really love at work. I'm doing a bunch of design work here and building a website. Eventually,I'm going to try my hand at .NET. Besides html, which i don't consider programming, it will be my first attempt at any programming language. We'll see how it goes.

Life is so much more relaxed here. I really love it out here.
It's good to find a home. <3

No comments: